Thursday, July 1, 2010

That's a BUNCH!

You have all experienced this crazy phenomenon (did I spell that right?) at some point. I love how kids go waaaaaay over the line when they need to use a big number. I was putting Ella to bed tonight and she says "Daddy...know how many times I love you!?" "No Angel, how many?" (*in her most animated style*) "SEVEN FOUR THREE MEEELLYUN' THOOUWSUND...TEEEN....HUNDRED!!!" "OHMYGOODNESS Baby thats a bunch!!" "IIII KNOOOWWWAH!....Daddy do you love me that much?" "Nope, I love you lots more than that". "REALLY!?!?!?.....Like....Like....NINE HUUUNDRED!?!?" "YEP, like nine hundred". "Daddy.......that's like God."

Its just FUNNY!! Then again, she's my little girl and I think she is funny when she's terrible.

1 comment:

  1. That is HILARIOUS!!! I love that little girl and her animated sayings! She's awesome... my favorite part is "Daddy, thats like God!" What a concept and a GREAT daddy!!

    ReplyDelete