Sunday, April 4, 2010

Why would I blog anyway!?!?

I don't know! Isn't this for writers (or at least those who can write), or creative folks, or individuals trying to sell a product or people with a laser sharp message or idea they need to disburse? Maybe. For me, it'll be a bit more eclectic.

In my view, life is much more exciting when I'm not being a "grown up". So, there will undoubtedly be a fair share of childishness in my posts. On the other hand, life is real and it can get serious in a hurry. God uses people and circumstances to teach me things in some really neat ways. Some of those lessons, I believe in my heart, are ones that God has given to me with the intention of me passing them on. That said, this page will be one of the mediums I use to share thoughts, ideas and beliefs that mean something in my life.

Look, perhaps there is a hint of narcissism in anyone who writes with the intention, or hope, that others will choose to read. Will I write about me, my family, my friends, my God, my work, my hobbies, my...? Yep. But, please know that this is not about creating some sort of following. My intentions are (and hopefully my posts will be) humble and honest.

And remember, I'm new at this...gimmie a break every once in a while. Thanks. Talk to you soon.

7 comments:

  1. I have been waiting my whole life for this site to go live.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it on. Can't wait to read. It's gonna be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I've not seen a single one of those movies listed on your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, looking forward to following your reflections. And by the way, what a good looking family--especially the "grands"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed. It'd be a lot easier to access this online encyclopedia of wisdom via your your name dot com. Let's get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is this: Deez posts are going to be really insightful and they are going to hang in my mind for days. I am so thankful to have another blogger friend. --The Plaster

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend, welcome to the blogging world. The world awaits with anxious anticipation . . . If you need some inspiration, come hang out on the 3rd floor for a bit -- we're lawyers for the people after all.

    ReplyDelete